Recipe by varinialuvsrichard
I made this up while thinking of what to eat this morning and it came out sooooo delicious and it looks beautiful with all the colors in the bowl. Try it out if you love mangos and bananas.
- 1 sliced mango
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the mango into slices.
- Cut the banana into slices.
- Set the banana in a small bowl (To make it look nice, set them around the bowl).
- Set the mango in the bowl (To make it look nice, set them inside the banana).
- Drizzle the condensed milk on the fruit, you can put as much as you want.
- Drizzle the wheat germ on top of the fruit.
- Lastly, drizzle the brown sugar on top of the fruit, once again you can put as much of these ingredients as you want, now you can enjoy your breakfast delight!