Recipe by BB502
Wonderful change for a Salad!What a great blend of tastes, Oranges, Spinach and Italian Dressing!Plus it's lo-cal and okay for Diabetics!This makes a double batch of Dressing, so you can keep half of it, covered in the frig for a quick salad anytime! (This Dressing is also great with grilled chicken! You can use other Veggies with it also!) This was a featured recipe from Mr. Food. We love it...hope you try it!
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄3 cup light Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, trimmed
- 3 fresh oranges, peeled and sectioned
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, or food processor, combine the Mandarin Oranges and the Italian dressing.
- Blending until smooth.
- Stirring in Poppy Seeds, if using them.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the Spinach leaves and the Fresh Orange Sections together.
- Add half of the dressing mixture, continue tossing gently, until mixed well.
- Serve and Enjoy.