Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another great recipe from Pampered Chef
Make and share this Mandarin Orange Upside Down Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly brush muffin tins with melted butter; reserve remaining butter.
- In a small bowl combine remaining butter and brown sugar; divinde mixture evenly among muffin cups.
- Drain mandarin oranges, reserving 1/2 cup juice. Place 1 cherry in bottom of each muffin cup; arrange 3-4 orange segments around each cherry.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg and reserved juice; mis until smooth. Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake 25-30 min until golden brown. Immediately loosen cakes from sides of muffin cups.