1/1 Photo of Mama's Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
A family staple... my kids have loved it since toddlerhood. Now they eat so much of it that I have to double the recipe--very easy to do by just doubling all ingredients except the pie crust and laying out a top and bottom lattice-style crust in a 9x13 dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook (I boil) and cube chicken.
- 2Mix together all ingredients except pie crusts.
- 3Coat a regular 9-inch pie pan with non-stick spray (butter-flavored is good!). Lay one pie crust in bottom and up sides pan.
- 4Pour chicken mixture into crust.
- 5Lay other pie crust over top, pinching edges up to seal and form crust. Cut two small (1 inch) slits in each quarter of pie.
- 6Place on foil-lined cookie sheet (in case of spillage) and cook in 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. You may need to cover edges of crust with foil during last 10 minutes if it is getting too brown (doubling the recipe eliminates this concern).
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.2
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 1207.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 24.8 g