Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A family staple... my kids have loved it since toddlerhood. Now they eat so much of it that I have to double the recipe--very easy to do by just doubling all ingredients except the pie crust and laying out a top and bottom lattice-style crust in a 9x13 dish.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) packagerefrigerated pillsbury pie crusts
- Cook (I boil) and cube chicken.
- Mix together all ingredients except pie crusts.
- Coat a regular 9-inch pie pan with non-stick spray (butter-flavored is good!). Lay one pie crust in bottom and up sides pan.
- Pour chicken mixture into crust.
- Lay other pie crust over top, pinching edges up to seal and form crust. Cut two small (1 inch) slits in each quarter of pie.
- Place on foil-lined cookie sheet (in case of spillage) and cook in 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. You may need to cover edges of crust with foil during last 10 minutes if it is getting too brown (doubling the recipe eliminates this concern).