Who doesn't love malted milk balls???Add white chocolate and YUM!!!! Great for gift giving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed whoppers malted milk balls
- 1Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- 2Place parchment paper onto cookie sheet (preferably with sides).
- 3Sprinkle morsels evenly over parchment paper.
- 4Place pan in oven for about 5 minutes to melt morsels.
- 5Remove pan and spread morsels evenly over parchment paper with a spatula.
- 6Sprinkle malted milk balls over white chocolate.
- 7Press candies down slightly.
- 8Allow to cool-for quick cool-place pan in the freezer or fridge for about 5 minutes.
- 9Break apart into pieces.
- 10Makes about 10 snack size baggie servings for gift giving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malted Milk Ball Bark
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls