Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this recipe! I make this atleast once a year for the holidays. It's sweet, but I like it that way!
- 1 1⁄2 cups kraft mini marshmallows
- 2 (17 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 1⁄4 cup Parkay margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Reserve 1/2 cup marshmallows.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Spoon into a 1-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes
- Sprinkle with reserved marshmallows; broil until lightly browned.