Frosty concoction that helps me hang on. I don't usually like frozen drinks, but this one is an exception.
- 4 -6 cups crushed ice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup coconut rum (such as Malibu)
- lime wedge (for garnish)
- Throw everything in the blender (except for lime wedges).
- Use enough crushed ice reach desired consistency.
- Blend until slushy.
- If you are worried about overworking your blender, work in batches.
These were fast, easy & great! Thanks for the recipe.
This was Great. Everyone at my party loved it. Thank you
This was very good. I just added a little sugar for my husband who loves everything a little sweeter. Thank you.