Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very interesting, yet tasty dish from Malaysia, and its vegetarian!!!
Make and share this Malaysian Mixed Fruit and Vegetable Salad With Sweet Soy and Pea recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup peeled unripe green mango pulp, diced
- 1 cup jicama, peeled and diced
- 1 slice pineapple, 1 inch thick slice of peeled pineapple, diced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups bean sprouts, washed and patted dry
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, lightly crushed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon soy sauce
- Combine mango, jicama, pineapple, and cucumber on a large plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Scatter bean sprouts over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Mix and set aside.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing evenly over the fruit and vegetables.
- Scatter the peanuts and then the sesame seeds over the top.