A very interesting, yet tasty dish from Malaysia, and its vegetarian!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup peeled unripe green mango pulp, diced
- 1 cup jicama, peeled and diced
- 1 slice pineapple, 1 inch thick slice of peeled pineapple, diced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 1/4 cups bean sprouts, washed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup peanuts, lightly crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1Combine mango, jicama, pineapple, and cucumber on a large plate or in a shallow bowl.
- 2Scatter bean sprouts over the top.
- 3Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 4Combine lime juice, soy sauce sauce and cayenne pepper.
- 5Mix and set aside.
- 6Just before serving, pour the dressing evenly over the fruit and vegetables.
- 7Scatter the peanuts and then the sesame seeds over the top.
Browse Our Top Malaysian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Malaysian Mixed Fruit and Vegetable Salad With Sweet Soy and Pea
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g