Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My family LOVES brownies, but of course everyone wants something different. In the past I was crazy enough to make a pan of brownies for each. Some wanted mint with nuts, some wanted Heath chips, some wanted peanut butter. I tried to think of a way to only make the one tray, but provide them with their own favorites. This is my solution and has been a huge success at our house. The foundation is a boxed brownie mix with the extras on top. Very easy, very good. Enjoy.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package.
- Bake according to package using the least amount of baking time indicated (this keeps them really moist).
- Take brownies out of oven and place on cooling rack.
- To make 3 different kinds of brownies I immediately sprinkle the 1/4 cup of Andes chips on the right section of the brownies. Then I sprinkle 1/4 cup of Heath bar baking chips on the left side of the brownies. I leave the middle bare, but you could use another flavor of chip if you like as long as it will melt when it touches the hot brownie. I recommend mini chips because they are easier to cut through.
- I let them cool completely and my finished product is three kinds of brownies. 1/3 of the pan devoted to each kind.
- You can use just about any kind of mini chips that melts when they are placed on the hot brownies.
- Have fun and be creative.