Recipe by Viclynn
This is a very easy dish with great flavor. The best part is that it is make ahead, so I can prepare it on the weekend, then pop it in the oven when entertaining. Cooking times may vary depending on the size of your chicken breasts. Makes a great gravy. I usually serve this over mashed potatoes. Prep time does not include marinating time. Enjoy!
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (4 ounce) jar dried beef (sometimes called chipped beef)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread the dried beef along the bottom of the dish.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken breast. Place the chicken and bacon over the beef.
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour over the meats.
- Cover well and refrigerate for at least 4 hours - up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275. Bake, slowly, uncovered for 3 hours.