Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Luscious, dark, and chocolaty, this cake is one of my family, friends and my favorite desserts!
Make and share this Mahogany Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Lightly coat a 9”x13” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put 1 2/3c water, cocoa and coffee in a small saucepan. Bring just to a boil, stirring with a whisk until well-blended. Let cool.
- Beat butter, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer on high speed until well-blended.
- Add eggs; beat until fluffy.
- On low speed, beat in cocoa mixture, then the flour until just blended.
- Pour into pan. Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Remove to a wire rack; cool completely.