Recipe by Trisha W
Triple M for mmm..... good, especially if you like oranges. A cool refreshing salad.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 2 cups water, cold
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Disolve gelatin in boiling water, add cold water, chill until slightly thickened (the amount of time this takes will depend on the coldness of the water and refrigerator).
- Fold in fruit; pour into 9 inch square or round pan.
- Chill until firm, then unmold onto a platter.
- Combine whipped cream, salad dressing and marshmallows and spoon over jello.