Prep 30 mins
Cook 11 hrs
I like this recipe because it is very tasty and different. I was making meatloaves and they would not hold together no matter what I did. I just started to make a meatloaf one day by experimenting with different ingredients that I had on hand. My husband loves it, I did not like meatloaf until I made this one. I used Grill Creations citrus by accident, you can use the flavor of your choice. We went to a family reunion I made two meatloaves and they were gone before all of our family members could get a chance to eat the meatloaf. I have e-mailed about 50 recipes to family members alone this week. The name Magnum comes from our Dodge Magnum, I really do love to drive it. WOW!!!
- 2 lbs ground round
- 3⁄4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canbeef with barley soup
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grill creations citrus seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 3 slices bacon, cut in half
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese, sliced diagnoaly
- 4 slices bell peppers (red and green)
- Combine all ingredients, except pizza sauce, bacon, cheese and the slices of bellpeppers.
- Put in a 9 inch loaf pan and top with the pizza sauce, bacon, cheese and the sliced bellpeppers.
- Bake at 350* for 1 1/2 hours.