1/1 Photo of Magickal Spiced Cookies
You ever had chocolate and chili together? Tis time, Tis Time you discover how perfectly the two flavors complement each other. Then add more of a kick from the allspice and cinnamon. I sunk in some healthy parsnips giving the cookie sweet moisture. So good you’ll need to add the recipe to your book of spells! This is made for http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=374011&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 RSC Potion #18 “Themed Witching Magic” So I had to play with the ingredients. Take note the pseudonym are just for fun so grab your wand, a cauldron!
My Private Note
of unde ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup water (AKA acid rain)
- 2 large eggs (AKA snake bile)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (AKA goose grease)
- 1/2 cup parsnip, cooked pureed (AKA pond scum)
- 1 (18 ounce) dark chocolate cake mix (AKA mucky mud)
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice (AKA fly eyes)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (AKA tree bark)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (AKA dragon scales)
- 5 ounces caramels (AKA toad sweat)
- 2 tablespoons 10% cream (half n half AKA ostrich milk)
- sea salt, to taste (AKA dehydrated angel tears)
- 1Combine the oil, parsnip puree, water and eggs mix to blend.
- 2Mix spices with cake mix then stir in wet mixture.
- 3Drop by teaspoon on lightly greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 5While cookies are cooling melt caramels with cream in a double boiler stirring often. Let harden slightly.
- 6Remove cookies to a rack.
- 7Drizzle over cookies and lightly sprinkle sea salt on top.
- 8You got Magic! Alakamakazoooooooooo.
- 9AKA: Witches Version:.
- 10Put on your invisible cloak, get out our wand.
- 11Gather in a Cauldron the snake bile, goose grease, and pond scum.
- 12Stir with your wand the mucky mud, fly eyes, tree bark into the Brew.
- 13Bake in the Fire pit until chemical reaction is complete.
- 14Melt toad sweat and ostrich milk to create a gooey slime. Drizzle over the little cooled baked creations and dust with angel tears!
- 15Summon your gaggle of guests to be charmed by your Bewitching Creation!
- 16They will be spellbound!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magickal Spiced Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1010 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 237.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g