Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
You ever had chocolate and chili together? Tis time, Tis Time you discover how perfectly the two flavors complement each other. Then add more of a kick from the allspice and cinnamon. I sunk in some healthy parsnips giving the cookie sweet moisture. So good you’ll need to add the recipe to your book of spells! This is made for http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=374011&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 RSC Potion #18 “Themed Witching Magic” So I had to play with the ingredients. Take note the pseudonym are just for fun so grab your wand, a cauldron!
- 1⁄3 cup water (AKA acid rain)
- 2 large eggs (AKA snake bile)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil (AKA goose grease)
- 1⁄2 cup parsnip, cooked pureed (AKA pond scum)
- 1 (18 ounce) dark chocolate cake mix (AKA mucky mud)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice (AKA fly eyes)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (AKA tree bark)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (AKA dragon scales)
- 5 ounces caramels (AKA toad sweat)
- 2 tablespoons 10% cream (half n half AKA ostrich milk)
- sea salt, to taste (AKA dehydrated angel tears)
- Combine the oil, parsnip puree, water and eggs mix to blend.
- Mix spices with cake mix then stir in wet mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon on lightly greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- While cookies are cooling melt caramels with cream in a double boiler stirring often. Let harden slightly.
- Remove cookies to a rack.
- Drizzle over cookies and lightly sprinkle sea salt on top.
- You got Magic! Alakamakazoooooooooo.
- AKA: Witches Version:.
- Put on your invisible cloak, get out our wand.
- Gather in a Cauldron the snake bile, goose grease, and pond scum.
- Stir with your wand the mucky mud, fly eyes, tree bark into the Brew.
- Bake in the Fire pit until chemical reaction is complete.
- Melt toad sweat and ostrich milk to create a gooey slime. Drizzle over the little cooled baked creations and dust with angel tears!
- Summon your gaggle of guests to be charmed by your Bewitching Creation!
- They will be spellbound!