Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 50 mins
These are so cute, great for Halloween parties, or a Harry Potter bithday party. Cook time includes thaw time for frozen rolls
- 2 rhodes texas frozen dough rolls or 2 frozen yeast dinner roll dough, thawed but still cold
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- caramels or chocolate, melted
- candy sprinkles
- Roll a dough roll into a 14 to 16-inch rope to form a wand.
- With another roll, use a little piece to form a small rectangle and then wrap this around one end of the rope. Roll the rest of the roll into a very thin, long rope. Wrap it around the handle or spiral it up the wand. Place on a sprayed baking sheet and brush with egg white.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and then roll in melted caramel or chocolate and decorate as desired.