1 hr 50 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
These are so cute, great for Halloween parties, or a Harry Potter bithday party. Cook time includes thaw time for frozen rolls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 rhodes texas frozen dough rolls or 2 frozen yeast dinner roll dough, thawed but still cold
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- caramels or chocolate, melted
- candy sprinkles
- 1Roll a dough roll into a 14 to 16-inch rope to form a wand.
- 2With another roll, use a little piece to form a small rectangle and then wrap this around one end of the rope. Roll the rest of the roll into a very thin, long rope. Wrap it around the handle or spiral it up the wand. Place on a sprayed baking sheet and brush with egg white.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Let cool and then roll in melted caramel or chocolate and decorate as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Wands
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen dough rolls