Recipe by Miss Erin C.
These are super easy, super fast to make and they always taste good. You can add nuts or dried fruit or anything you want really. This is how I like them.
Top Review by Manda
I have made these with plain chocolate chips, and my dad just absolutely went crazy over them!! I also like to add chopped walnuts for a little crunch. I can't wait to try them with the peanut butter-chocolate chips!!! Great recipe! ~Manda
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips (Nestle tollhouse makes a mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and mix in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 11x13 pan.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Sprinkle with the coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.
- I think these are best the second day.