Yet another variation for "magic bars" this one is from Paula Dean
Make and share this Magic Chocolate Chip Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with Pam (she called for a 10x15, but I wanted mine thicker).
- Lightly flour your hands then press the thawed cookie dough into bottom of pan, completely covering the pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with all of the chips and bits and nuts.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.