1/1 Photo of Magic Chocolate Chip Bars
Kendra in WI's Note:
Yet another variation for "magic bars" this one is from Paula Dean
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with Pam (she called for a 10x15, but I wanted mine thicker).
- 3Lightly flour your hands then press the thawed cookie dough into bottom of pan, completely covering the pan.
- 4Bake for 8 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle with all of the chips and bits and nuts.
- 6Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- 7Return to oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 90.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: