An Irish colleague of my daughter's gave her this recipe. She simply calls it 15s! Read on and you will know why! These are great things to make especially at Christmas as they are colourful and go a long way.
- Mix the first four ingredients.
- Add enough condensed milk to bring all the ingredients into a ball.
- Divide the ball into two and make two sausage like rolls.
- Scatter half the quantity of dessicated coconut on the worktop.
- Roll one'sausage' over it to coat well.
- Scatter the remaining half and roll the other'sausage' as well.
- Place'sausages' on a tray and refrigerate until firm- about 2 hours.
- Cut into 1/2 inch discs.
- *Note:Can be made in large quantities and kept refrigerated in zip lock bags.
- Lasts for weeks.