Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 4 fluid ounces low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Excellent flavor! I prepared the marinade and keep in the fridge overnight, then added to the steaks, vacuum sealed and another night in the fridge. The marinade seemed to carmelize when grilled and was very tasty.