Alan Leonetti's Note:
This is a very DELICIOUS and EASY. This is either a one dish meal for 4 people or side dishes for 10 people. If you have any questions you can e-mail me. AlanLeonetti@q.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot on medium-high heat, bring 2 quarts of salted (1 teaspoons salt) water to a boil.
- 2Add macaroni to boiling water and cook until tender.
- 3Drain off the water from the macaroni.
- 4On low heat add butter, milk and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- 5Remove from heat and set aside.
- 6In a deep skillet on medium heat cook the ground beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder until the ground beef is no longer pink, making sure that the ground beef is finely broken up.
- 7Add the diced tomatoes to the ground beef, without any juice from the tomatoes.
- 8Add the ground beef mixture to the pot that contains the macaroni. Stir for 1 minute on low heat. Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese With Ground Beef and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.5
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 133.9 mg
- Sodium 417.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 33.0 g