Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very DELICIOUS and EASY. This is either a one dish meal for 4 people or side dishes for 10 people. If you have any questions you can e-mail me. AlanLeonetti@q.com
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter (heaping tablespoons)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon granulated garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 lb ground beef (lean)
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced)
- In a large pot on medium-high heat, bring 2 quarts of salted (1 teaspoons salt) water to a boil.
- Add macaroni to boiling water and cook until tender.
- Drain off the water from the macaroni.
- On low heat add butter, milk and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a deep skillet on medium heat cook the ground beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder until the ground beef is no longer pink, making sure that the ground beef is finely broken up.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the ground beef, without any juice from the tomatoes.
- Add the ground beef mixture to the pot that contains the macaroni. Stir for 1 minute on low heat. Serve and enjoy.
This is a quick and tasty main meal for the days I work..cuddleswddles