Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from an M&M's newsletter that I occasionally find in my Inbox. Great idea for any holiday, or for a chocolate lover!
- Dove milk chocolate or dark chocolate
- Snickers miniature candy bars
- Milky Way miniature candy bar
- 3 Musketeers miniatures candy bars
- Twix miniature candy bars
- Also need: 8 5-inch paper tubes (either cut a paper towel tube in half or use an empty toilet tissue tube), 2 sheets red tissue paper, 16-inch x 27-inch, 2 sheets green tissue paper, 16-inch x 27-inch, Red curling ribbon, Green curling ribbon, Gold curling ribbon.
- Cut the tissue paper in half, lengthwise.
- Cut 8 strands of each color of ribbon, 15" long.
- Fill the tubes with a selection of: DOVE® Milk or Dark Chocolate Gifts, SNICKERS®, MILKY WAY®, 3 MUSKETEERS® and TWIX® Miniatures Lay one sheet of tissue paper flat on a surface.
- Place the tube at one edge and roll the paper tightly around the tube.
- Tie the ribbon tightly at both ends of the tube.
These were fun and easy to make!! Definitely something for birthdays, CHRISTmas, Easter, etc., etc. Thanks, Mirj!! I'm adding these to my gift giving this year. :)