Recipe by Mirj
I got this from an M&M's newsletter that I occasionally find in my Inbox. Great idea for any holiday, or for a chocolate lover!
- Dove milk chocolate or dark chocolate
- Snickers miniature candy bars
- Milky Way miniature candy bar
- 3 Musketeers miniatures candy bars
- Twix miniature candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Also need: 8 5-inch paper tubes (either cut a paper towel tube in half or use an empty toilet tissue tube), 2 sheets red tissue paper, 16-inch x 27-inch, 2 sheets green tissue paper, 16-inch x 27-inch, Red curling ribbon, Green curling ribbon, Gold curling ribbon.
- Cut the tissue paper in half, lengthwise.
- Cut 8 strands of each color of ribbon, 15" long.
- Fill the tubes with a selection of: DOVE® Milk or Dark Chocolate Gifts, SNICKERS®, MILKY WAY®, 3 MUSKETEERS® and TWIX® Miniatures Lay one sheet of tissue paper flat on a surface.
- Place the tube at one edge and roll the paper tightly around the tube.
- Tie the ribbon tightly at both ends of the tube.