Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried these cookies but was intrigued by the name. Sounds like a simple recipe too.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- Mix all ingredients. Drop by spoon onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. They never get brown.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
One of my all time favorite holiday cookies! I do without the dusting of powdered sugar at the end though. These are simple to make and remind me of my grandmother evey time I bke them. Not a holiday goes by without these cookies!