1/1 Photo of Lunch Quiche
1 hr 15 mins
Chef George S.'s Note:
Eat cold or hot; something different from the usual sandwiches for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs and milk together. Set aside.
- 2Add the dill, salt and pepper and flour to the cheese and mix completely.
- 3Saute the mushrooms until the give up all their liquid.
- 4Spray the sides and bottom of an 8" square casserole or cake pan with vegetable spray.
- 5Add the mushrooms and Krab to the bottom of the pan, distributing evenly.
- 6Add the cheese mixture.
- 7Carefully pour the milk and eggs into the dish.
- 8Bake at 375F for 50 - 60 minutes. Use an instant read thermometer and remove from oven when dish reaches 170F degrees.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lunch Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.0 mg
- Sodium 325.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.5 g