Lovely moist fish for fans of cafeteria cuisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat fish with flour, shaking off excess.
- 3Spread mayonnaise evenly over fish.
- 4Sprinkle with lemon pepper and parsley.
- 5Place in baking pan large enough to hold in a single layer.
- 6Carefully pour water around fish to 1/8 inch depth, without wetting the toppings.
- 7Bake approximately twenty minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork and top is light golden brown.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luby's Cafeteria Baked White Fish
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.6
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 141.5 mg
- Sodium 854.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 33.1 g