Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
a very easy piza to make...mostly with canned items. You can add more ingredients if you like but with just these its great
- 1 (5 ounce) canchunk lean ham, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped or sliced jalapenos, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 4 ounces cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre heat oven to 400 coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray Unroll the dough on the cookie sheet and press it out a 12" diameter Pour the sauce on the dough Dump the ham,pinapple,and jalapenos.
- Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 13 to 18 min until the crust is golden.
I thought this was great -- and super easy! My dh didn't like the pineapple -- same with my 10-year-old. My 5-year-old loved it (sans jalapenos).