Lower Fat Vegan Carrot Cake
- First, mix all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl: flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, stevia, and salt.
- Next, grate the carrots. I use a food processor instead of grating them by hand. Once this is done, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the carrots and the rest of the ingredients except for the walnuts to the flour mixture. Mix until "just mixed." Last, mix in the walnuts.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2 pan. Bake for 40-50 min at 350F until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool on a counter for 30 min and then frost with cream cheese frosting.
- Serves: 12 (large slices).