Indiana Girl 84's Note:
These cookies are a variation of a typical oatmeal coconut cookie recipe, but they use Splenda, applesauce and flax seed to make you feel a little less guilty after eating them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, Splenda and brown sugar together.
- 2Put all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
- 3Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes, or until edges are brown.
- 6Let cookies cool and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat Oatmeal Coconut Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (735 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2847.3
- Calories from Fat 1243
- Total Fat 138.1 g
- Saturated Fat 89.9 g
- Cholesterol 455.5 mg
- Sodium 2655.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 391.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.6 g
- Sugars 232.9 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix