Recipe by Indiana Girl 84
These cookies are a variation of a typical oatmeal coconut cookie recipe, but they use Splenda, applesauce and flax seed to make you feel a little less guilty after eating them!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup instant oatmeal
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, Splenda and brown sugar together.
- Put all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes, or until edges are brown.
- Let cookies cool and enjoy.