Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Never knew going on a diet could be so goood. Creamy and delicious. Try using sliced strawberries too.
- 1⁄2 cup low fat graham cracker crumbs
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) containerfrozen light whipped topping, thawed
- spray 9 inch pie pan; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom and sides.
- Set aside.
- Combine jello and water mixing til dissolved; cool.
- Stir in yogurt, splenda mix well.
- Combine blueberries and powdered sugar fold into yogurt.
- Pour into prepared pie pan; Chill several hours til firm.
- Serve with whipped topping.