- 2 cups flour (I use Wheat)
- 3⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2⁄3 cup cooking grade maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, wheat germ, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, syrup and oil.
- Combine the dry and liquid ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out dry.