Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I loved my Grandmother's Waldorf Chicken Salad growing up - but hers was full of unnecessary fat and calories. The best part - it's mayo-free!
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped granny smith apples
- 2⁄3 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans
- low-fat plain yogurt, to desired taste and consistency
- salt and pepper
- romaine lettuce or spring greens
- Combine Ingredients in a large bowl and then serve on a bed of Romaine Lettuce or Spring Greens.