Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to get your chocolate fix without the guilt!
- 3 cups cold skim milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix (use sugar-free if desired)
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Pour milk into blender container.
- Add pudding mix and frozen yogurt.
- Cover and blend on high speed 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve at once or refrigerate and stir before serving.
Ooohhh.... this was really good, BUT not as a shake - as pudding! It was sooo thick we couldn't drink it, so we dug in with spoons!