Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Inexpensive, tasty, and msg-free Ranch dressing mix. I keep the mix ready in the spice cabinet so I am always ready to throw some fresh dressing together.
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together and store in covered container. This will make about 2 cups of dip or 2 1/2 cups dressing.
- For dip: Stir one tablespoon mix into one cup low-fat sour cream. Refrigerate overnight so flavors can blend.
- For dressing: Stir one tablespoon mix into 1 1/4 cups low-fat sour cream and 1/4 cup low-fat milk (or to desired consistency). Refrigerate overnight.
I tried it with fat-free sour cream and skim milk. The taste was great but didn't taste like ranch for me. Thanks for posting. Made for New Kids on the Block tag game