1/1 Photo of Low Fat Peanut Butter S'more Bars
I've made these several times and they are always an ooy gooy favorite. I make these low-fat, by subbing egg sub and vanilla yogurt for the eggs and oil in the brownie mix. The amounts are approximate to the type of mix you use. Please follow directions below for subbing according to your package. And by all means if you aren't watching your waistline, go for the "real deal."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease 9x13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350°F Place whole crackers down middle of pan. Break other crackers to make a full layer of crackers on bottom of pan.
- 2Mix brownie mix, according to package, subbing egg substitute for eggs and vanilla yogurt for oil.
- 3Pour brownie mix over graham crackers and put in oven for about 25 to 28 minutes or till brownies are ALMOST done.
- 4Remove from oven, do NOT turn oven OFF.
- 5Pour marshmallows and chips over brownies evenly.
- 6Put back in oven for about 3 to 4 minutes or till marshmallows are puffed and chips are soft.
- 7Take out of oven and allow to cool for about 2 minutes Using a knife gently spread the marshmallows and chips over entire top of brownies. Use wet knife to cut into pieces and serve. Do NOT stack these together to store. Store in a single layer in tightly covered dish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Peanut Butter S'more Bars
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat vanilla yogurt
low-fat graham crackers
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips