Recipe by pintouwec
A recipe I just got from a e-mail list and wanted to save for later. I haven't gotten a chance to make it yet.
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut in 1/2-inch strips)
- 20 saltine crackers, crushed (fat-free)
- 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together skim milk and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add chicken; toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare coating, combine cracker crumbs, paprika, salt, and 1 tablespoon parmesan in a pie plate.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain chicken; dip in coating, tossing to coat.
- Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parmesan.
- Bake chicken in heated 450 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.