Recipe by Audrey M
I love grilling. I even love better when it is an easy clean up. This recipe does both.
- heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite-size, cut in strips
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 -4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8 inth thick strips.
- Sprinkle beef with garlic powder and pepper.
- Combine beef, potatoes, red pepper soup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Divide evenly mixture on four sheets of foil.
- Bring up sides and fold down edges together; leaving room for heat expansion. Now double fold up each side of foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet in the oven or grill 15 - 18 minutes covered.