Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super diet friendly burger to ease any crazy burger cravings. Extra low in fat and super tasty. I made it for lunch today and it was fabulous!
- 1 veggie burger (Morning Star Farms Original Grilled or Boca Original Vegan burger)
- 2 slices extra lean turkey bacon (Jennie O)
- 1 slice non fat cheese
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices low carb sourdough bread
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1⁄3 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 2⁄3 tablespoon sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cilantro (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Mix mayo ingredients.
- Toast bread.
- Cook burger and turkey bacon follow directions on packaging.
- Put mayo on both slices of toast.
- top with burger, cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Stick some fancy toothpicks in each half and cut it in 2 triangles to make it fancy.