Inspired by a magazine recently, This recipe describes my personality! Unique, very different, interesting, TRUE! I hope you do a review of this! I DO!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine packet falafel mix and water; Allow to settle for about 25 minutes.
- 2Finely chop orange, beetroot and mint in a bowl (**Helpful Hint - can place Glad Wrap on a cutting board to cut beetroot - if light lift knife to chop, the glad wrap doesn't break and you have a clean cutting board; do NOT worry if glad wrap slightly rips).
- 3Combine orange rind, orange juice and hummus in another bowl.
- 4With WET hands, shape falafel mixture into patties (should make between 10 and 12).
- 5Lightly oil oven tray and cook for 5 minutes at 240°C (NOTE: Also spray tops of felafel balls).
- 6Turn after 5 minutes and cook for additional 5 minutes (Should be lightly browned).
- 7In microwave, heat tortilla wrap for 20 seconds (depending on your microwave).
- 8Spread 2 tablespoons hummus mixture, rocket (Can use any type of lettuce) 1 - 2 tablespoons beetroot mixture), 2 falafel balls and fold bottom flap of tortilla up, 1/4 turn tortilla and roll.
- 10Hope you like these as much as I do!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat No Fry Falafel Wraps (Vegetarian Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.7
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: