Low Fat Low Calorie Sweet Potatoes and Onion Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine oil, (you can use vegetable oil) ground ginger, salt, and paper. Mix throughly.
- Peel sweet potato, cut in half long ways, then cut into 1/2 inch wide sections.
- Peel onion, cut in half, and cut into quarters.
- Put sweet potatoes, and onions into baking dish, and pour oil/ginger/s+p mixture over top. Gently toss to coat the veggies.
- Bake at 425 for approx 30-35 minutes, turning half way through. Potatoes and onions should be slightly browned, and soft.