Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Finally, creamy, low fat and low calorie icing! Yes!
Make and share this Low Fat Low Calorie Chocolate Icing recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk and butter until butter has melted.
- Whisk in the dry milk, cornstarch, and Splenda.
- Heat the mixture and stir constantly until thickens, (do NOT let it boil).
- Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and unsweetened cocoa and whisk vigorously until well combined.
- Cool before frosting.