Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Finally, creamy, low fat and low calorie icing! Yes!
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk and butter until butter has melted.
- Whisk in the dry milk, cornstarch, and Splenda.
- Heat the mixture and stir constantly until thickens, (do NOT let it boil).
- Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and unsweetened cocoa and whisk vigorously until well combined.
- Cool before frosting.