Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Finally, creamy, low fat and low calorie icing! Yes!
Make and share this Low Fat Low Calorie Chocolate Icing recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk and butter until butter has melted.
- Whisk in the dry milk, cornstarch, and Splenda.
- Heat the mixture and stir constantly until thickens, (do NOT let it boil).
- Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and unsweetened cocoa and whisk vigorously until well combined.
- Cool before frosting.