Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
A great alternative to the real deal!
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg beaters egg white
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust, unbaked
- 1 cup reddi-wip fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in large bowl. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk and Egg Beaters; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F Bake an additional 35 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, covering edge of crust with aluminum foil for the last 10 minutes of the baking time to prevent over-browning, if necessary. Cool completely on wire rack.
I make this all the time, it is a favorite at my house. But I use splenda instead of the brown sugar and I don't put it in a crust. Top with reddi-whip and it is a low fat and low carb DELIGHT!
Loved it! Made it for Thanksgiving & hubby loved it w/ some fat free whipped cream on top. Not too sweet but that's how we like it. Could not be easier to put together :-). Thank u for sharing!
Love this pie, i have already made 3.