1/2 Photos of Low-Fat French Toast Casserole
Audrey M's Note:
A warm breakfast casserole that is full of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
- 3Layer bread evenly in bottom of baking pan.
- 4Beat together milk, 1/4 cup honey, salt, vanilla and 1 teaspoon cinnamon until well blended; then mix in beaten eggs with above mixture.
- 5Pour batter evenly over torn bread.
- 6Core and slice apples, leaving peelings on.
- 7Layer apple slices evenly over top and drizzle with 1/2 cup of honey.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cinnamon over top of casserole.
- 9Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until bread layer isn't soggy.
- 10Cut into 12 pieces while warm and serve with additional honey, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat French Toast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 245.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: