2 hrs 40 mins
This is a recipe I got from Ocean Spray that I tweaked a bit to reduce the fat and calories. It was a huge hit at the Thanksgiving party we had at work. Some of them still talk about how much they loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter in a medium mixing bowl. Place mixture in a 10-inch springform pan. Press crumbs evenly over bottom and 2 inches up the sides of pan. Set aside.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugars, flour and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs and pumpkin and mix well.
- 4Pour mixture into crust. Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and let cheesecake remain in oven 1 hour longer.
- 5Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- 6Carefully remove sides of pan from cheesecake. Top with cranberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Cranberry Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 394.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: