Prep 40 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a recipe I got from Ocean Spray that I tweaked a bit to reduce the fat and calories. It was a huge hit at the Thanksgiving party we had at work. Some of them still talk about how much they loved it!
- 2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (16 ounce) canocean spray whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter in a medium mixing bowl. Place mixture in a 10-inch springform pan. Press crumbs evenly over bottom and 2 inches up the sides of pan. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugars, flour and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs and pumpkin and mix well.
- Pour mixture into crust. Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and let cheesecake remain in oven 1 hour longer.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Carefully remove sides of pan from cheesecake. Top with cranberry sauce.