Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was so tasty, everyone loved it.
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Fresh Peach Salsa
- 3 cups chopped peeled peaches
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare Fresh Peach Salsa.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Mix cornmeal, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken with cornmeal mixture.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in oil 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Serve with the peach salsa.