Recipe by Kristiina
WW points are 5 per serving, makes 8 servings
Top Review by ajl694s
Just made this for dinner and we loved it! I left out the hot sauce, tomatoes, scallions, olives and pickles because I have a picky family, but it was very easy to make and we are all looking forward to the leftovers! Thanks!
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages biscuit dough
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheese soup, condensed
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese or 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- olive (optional)
- dill pickle (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat biscuits into a 12 inch baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake at 400 for 10 min.
- Cook and stir beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and onion is tender. Drain. Stir in soup, mustard and hot pepper sauce. Heat through.
- Spread beef mixture over biscuits to within 1/2 in oc the edge. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until biscuits are golden brown. Garnish with sliced pitted ripe olives and dill pickle chips if desired.
- Cut into 8 slices and serve.