Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Divide berries among 6 custard cups.
- Spread yogurt cheese evenly over berries.
- Press brown sugar through sieve to get rid of any lumps. Sprinkle top of each custard cup with about 2 Tbsp brown sugar.
- Place custard cups on baking sheet and broil for 1 to 2 minutes, watching carefully, until sugar melts and begins to brown (it burns very easily). Allow to rest for a few minutes until topping is firm, then serve immediately.
- I estimate that three cups yogurt cheese is the result of draining the whey from 6 cups plain lowfat yogurt through a yogurt strainer, cheesecloth or a fine sieve overnight in a refrigerator.