A great way to get your Fettucine Alfredo fix without all the fat.
Make and share this Low-Fat Alfredo Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine the evaporated skimmed milk, 2 tablespoons grated nonfat Parmesan cheese, 3 teaspoons butter-flavored sprinkles and 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper.
- Stir well. Cook on med-low til sauce is heated through.
- Gently stir in 10 oz of cooked, drained fettuccine pasta.
- (Add a little more milk if it seems too dry.) Remove pot from heat and add the remaining 6 tablespoons grated nonfat Parmesan and toss.
- Garnish with scallions and parsley.
- Serve immediately.