Okay, this is not my recipe. This is a recipe that my sister has made and actually liked. I'm not to sure about it, but I guess it could be good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 15-by 10-by 1-inch pan with butter.
- 2Line with parchment paper and grease with butter again.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C).
- 4Combine the almonds, baking powder and salt.
- 5Separate the eggs.
- 6With an electric mixer, beat the yolks and Splenda with an electric mixer until thick and lemon coloured, 3-4 minutes.
- 7Beat in the vanilla.
- 8Fold in the almonds.
- 9With a clean bowl and beaters, beat the egg whites to firm peaks.
- 10Stir 1/4 into the almond mixture.
- 11Fold in 1/2 of the remaining whites until barely combined and then the remaining 1/2 until thoroughly combined.
- 12Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- 13Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top springs back when pressed lightly.
- 14Let cool.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 136.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g