Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sorry, I had not tried this recipe be for I posted it. When I did it really wasn't that good, in fact I had to throw it out. If I could delete it I would.
- In a large stock pot, fill with enough water to cover squash.
- Cook until done, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large fry pan, fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon and set aside.
- Drain all but 2 Tbsp of the drippings, and add the butter, when melted and garlic and sauté careful not to burn, set aside.
- When squash is cooked and cooled enough to handle.
- Cut the squash lengthwise and scrap another pan.
- Add butter mixture, eggs, cheese and parsley and give it a good toss.
- Stir over low heat until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Stir in tomatoes and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.