Sorry, I had not tried this recipe be for I posted it. When I did it really wasn't that good, in fact I had to throw it out. If I could delete it I would.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stock pot, fill with enough water to cover squash.
- 2Cook until done, about 25 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in large fry pan, fry bacon until crisp.
- 4Remove bacon and set aside.
- 5Drain all but 2 Tbsp of the drippings, and add the butter, when melted and garlic and sauté careful not to burn, set aside.
- 6When squash is cooked and cooled enough to handle.
- 7Cut the squash lengthwise and scrap another pan.
- 8Add butter mixture, eggs, cheese and parsley and give it a good toss.
- 9Stir over low heat until mixture is slightly thickened.
- 10Stir in tomatoes and bacon.
- 11Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 12Serve immediately sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low- Carb Spaghetti Squash Carbonara With Bacon & Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.2
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 270.7 mg
- Sodium 742.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 19.0 g