Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
low carb flax cake for one
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a coffee mug mix all the dry ingredients, and stir with a fork until well blended.
- Add egg whites, melted butter and vanilla to dry ingredients.
- Blend with a fork until well blended.
- Cook in Microwave on high for 1 minute. When done, turn cake out onto a plate, cut in half and top with jelly.