Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I put up the recipe for Low-carb Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream, so I thought I would put it up without the peanut butter for the nutritional info! Cook time is freezing time =)
- 113.39 g unsweetened chocolate
- 473.18 ml heavy cream (divided)
- 2 eggs (Can substitute equal amount of Egg Beaters)
- 236.59 ml Splenda granular
- 4.92 ml real vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot (not boiling) water.
- Gradually whisk in 1st cup of cream, stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Gradually whisk in Splenda, then continue whisking 1 minute, until completely blended.
- Add the 2nd cup of cream, vanilla, and salt; whisk.
- Add the chocolate mixture; blend well.
- Cover, chill, and freeze according to ice cream maker's directions.